Can't find what your looking for?
When you Buy a Used Car Part from us, we want you to do it with the confidence and knowledge that you’re buying from a reliable source. It’s only natural that when you buy a car part, you want the assurance that it’s of good quality and will last you a long, long time without any issues. And that’s exactly what we aim to provide you with here at ANZ Auto Parts. Read on to find out about our Warranty and Return Policy.
Our Warranty Policy for Used Auto Parts
In accordance with the Australian Consumer Act, we provide Three Months Warranty by Default for all the parts that we sell. In case of failure to meet consumer guarantee, you will be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund, whatever the case might be.
Apart from our default 3-month warranty, customers also have the choice to pay and extend their warranty for a period of 30 months.
Please note: Warranties only cover mechanical failures. If a part has suffered damage due to incorrect handling or usage, ANZ Auto Parts cannot be held liable.
Your warranty period will begin from the date of the purchase of the item.
Our Return Policy for Used Auto Parts
Apart from our 3-month mandatory warranty, we also offer 7-Days No Questions Asked Returns policy. This means, you can return a part within a week of purchase and be eligible for a full refund.
Please note: If you wish to return a part, while we will offer a full refund for the cost of the part, you will have to bear the shipping costs. Also, the product should be returned in the exact same condition it was in before it was shipped. If the product is damaged, dented or broken in any way, ANZ Auto Parts will not accept and process your return.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to our warranty and return policy:
- The warranty provided is an agreement between ANZ Auto Parts and the original buyer. The warranty cannot be transferred to another person.
- The warranty does not cover damages resulting from improper handling, incorrect installation or accidents.
- ANZ Auto Parts cannot be held liable for the buyer’s loss of time, financial loss and other consequential damages that might be a result of the mechanical failure of the part.
- If a part or accessory is labelled ‘No Warranty/Core’ that means it is not covered by warranty. This will make the part/accessory non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable under any circumstances.
- In the event of part failure, it needs to be inspected in the vehicle prior to removal. Failure to do so will result in the warranty becoming void.
- ANZ Auto Parts cannot be held liable for improper installation or incorrect diagnosis of a problem. Be sure you buy the correct part to avoid confusion.
- Please note that for electrical parts, there is no refund policy. The warranty will only provide an exchange.
- The warranty is only valid if you have the receipt as proof of purchase.
- The warranty period begins from the date of the purchase. To be eligible for a refund/exchange, the buyer will need to notify ANZ Auto Parts about the issue before the expiration of the warranty period (3 months from the date of purchase).
- Please note that we do offer an extended warranty (30 months) for a fee. The extended warranty does come with its own set of terms and conditions. If interested in finding out more about this, please get in touch with us.